1. How do I apply for admission to a course?
Application for any course is easy.
There are three ways to apply : online, phone and through e-mail
a) Apply Online.
Select the program you are interested in from training calendar. Click on Registration at the bottom of the page for applying on-line.
b) By Phone: Please contact training Manager on [i] on US +1-639-471-2859,[ii] IN :+91- 9930295035
c) By Email: Write us an email ([email protected]) along with the course and participant details
2. What is the teaching methodology?
Addon Skills has designed all the programs to be delivered partly by lecture, but mainly use an interactive seminar approach to draw on delegates’ own experience and emphasize active participation rather than passive assimilation. There are practical exercises, culminating in the production by individuals of an action plan for their own organizations. Case Studies, group exercises, role plays, games, lecture-cum-discussions, presentations by participants and Audio-Video presentations are appropriately used to bring group participation and keen interest in the learning.
The onus here is to ensure that the delegates give back the desired returns to the organization in terms of skills sets, ability and attitude and take with them a new found confidence in the topics learnt.
3. What does the program fee include?
The program fee includes Study Material, Slides, additional reading reference material, Question bank, templates, etc
4. What is the usual class size?
The size varies between 10 and 20 participants. In some exceptional cases the size could be smaller or slightly bigger.
5. How is a typical course day scheduled?
A typical program day starts at 09.00 hrs and goes on to 17.00 hrs. Classes involving the Faculty are generally in the mornings; group exercises and preparation for the following day’s classes generally take place in the afternoons and evenings.
6. What if I am unable to attend the course after paying the fee?
You have several options:
- Send a substitute in your place
- Confirm your cancellation in writing (letter or fax) 2 Calendar week before the event and receive a refund less a 10% of the program fee per person. Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date. However, you will still receive the events documentation upon request (excluding courier charges).
- Candidates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings.
7. What about the safety of my belonging during the course?
Individuals are NOT provided with safe keeping facilities during the program stay. Please do not leave your valuables and cash unprotected. Addon Skills is not responsible for any loss of personal property. Please notify Manager – Addon Skills immediately in case of any problem in this or other areas.